Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Coffee @ Lynn's Paradise Cafe

Tuesday, June 2, 2009
If you are every in Louisville KY you must go to Lynn's Paradise Cafe. It is a great breakfast- I had the wild mushroom scramble, fruit, and fresh orange juice. I am not a biscuit fan, but there are exceptions- It is a cornmeal and white biscuit mix. Very Yummy!

On the running front I am super excited to get started with the Run with Donna group on Saturday! I have a cute new running skirt and hat. It is like the first day of school.

3 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

What a cute picture of the two of you! I have heard good things about your new running group!

Brenda said...

Love the photo of you two! And as far as Saturday goes, you know what I always say...RUN, JODI, RUN!

Tracy said...

Awww! Cute!
: )

You run in a skirt? You GO!

 
See Jodi Run and Knit. Design by Pocket