Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Last weeks Crockpot Meatloaf

Wednesday, October 22, 2008











I made a double batch of meatloaf and used the leftovers 2 ways. So we got three meals total.

*Night 1
Meatballs (golf ball size)

* Night 2
A topping for pizza. I sliced them into coin size pieces and froze them. I used them a week later.

*Night 3
Pasta Fagioli - I used a quart size baggie of coin size slices.

Here is my basic meatloaf:
1/2 shredded cheese
2 egg whites
1 lb meat - I use 2/3 97% ground beef and 1/3 ground turkey
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/3 chopped onion
salt and pepper

Drop the meatballs into the crockpot. My crockpot is 6 quarts in size . Meatballs were on top of each other and cooked just fine.

I cook on high for 1 hour then low for 4 hours.

0 comments:

 
See Jodi Run and Knit. Design by Pocket